As an Auto Mechanic at Hilliary, you will be responsible for performing vehicle Maintenance repairs as assigned in accordance with the dealer and factory standards.
- They are responsible for explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to your manager
- The Mechanic is expected to continuously learn new technical information and techniques in order to stay updated with rapidly changing automotive technology and perform work in accordance with specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair to specifications brake and hydraulic, exhaust, basic electrical, cooling system, suspension and alignment, perform all maintenance services
- Keep management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Enters and locates information on computer
- Possesses fine motor skills to safely operate tools.
- Climb up and down ladders to retrieve parts/supplies
- Elaborate punch list of Parts needed.
- Position Summary The Automotive Mechanic must professionally inspect, diagnose and repair tire and automotive services, while delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Documents all work performed during completion
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Perform schedule automotive maintenance services on vehicles
- Assist in receiving and stocking inventory
- Must have a valid driver license
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
Hilliary offers: a competitive salary; health, vision and dental insurance; vacation and a 401K after six months. Hilliary is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US and pass a background/drug test.
About Hilliary, More than 60 years ago, the Hilliary Family acquired a small telephone company in rural southwest Oklahoma. Now in its third generation, the company has grown from serving a single community with just 100 access lines covering 22 square miles to serving more than 19,000 customers in 22 counties throughout Oklahoma, Texas, and Iowa. The company offers internet, voice, and HilliaryTV. Hilliary continuously researches the marketplace for innovations and strives to improve underserved areas, offering services that exceed customer expectations.