Hilliary Communications is seeking to hire a Corporate Accountant to join our team in Lawton, OK.
A Corporate Accountant’ primary function includes the following:
- Prepares, analyzes, and review consolidated accounting and financial statements and year-end reports for multiple companies
- Assists in inter-company payroll and expense transaction allocations, including the inter-company reconciliation completion and review of subsidiaries
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Ability to work in and keep organized multi-company AP, AR, bank reconciliations, GL details
- Analyze finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Track incoming purchase orders and maintain orderly filing system
- Proven experience in Accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (U.S. GAAP)
- Experience working in a paperless environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience with QuickBooks or comparable accounting software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred (relevant years of experience may be substituted)
- Performs other duties as needed, including abiding by, and adhering to all policies and guidelines of employee handbook
Hilliary Communications offers: a competitive salary; health, vision and dental insurance; vacation and a 401K after six months. Hilliary Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US and pass a background/drug test.
Hilliary Communications operates five ILEC properties and a CLEC in Oklahoma and Texas. Hilliary proudly serves over 8,000 subscribers in Oklahoma and Texas, operating in excess of 1,500 route miles of fiber providing broadband services.
At present, Hilliary Communications is deploying a new FTTH system to 8,000 new homes in Central Oklahoma.