Inventory Analyst and Loss Prevention
Keep current and accurate counts of all inventory.
- Check out all trackable items
- Ensure all items are applied to a service order.
- Track and order all items (80% rule) Track & coordinate ordering of low inventory with supervisor.
- Provide a monthly inventory report to the predetermined distribution list by the close of business on or about the 1st of each month
- Maintain spare inventory for the network.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves
Keep track of Return Material Authorizations (RMA)
Processes and documents returns as required in the following established procedures:
- Site of failure
- Serial and Model number (Manufacturer and/or vendor)
- Chassis serial number and Model number
- Technician that replaced equipment
- What equipment was used to replaced failed items
- Keep shipping and tracking information
- Provide a monthly RMA report to the predetermined distribution list by the close of business on the last Friday of every month.
- Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, including reconciling stock counts to computer reports; forwards packing slip to supervisor; math proficiency
- Initiates action to replenish stock by processing purchase orders and other related paperwork.
- Receiving, unpacking, and delivering items to shelves or requesting departments;
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies.
- Performs routine clerical duties in support of unit.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Excellent organizational skills. Basic budget management skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Other duties defined as network requirements dictate.
Hilliary Communications offers: a competitive salary; health, vision and dental insurance; vacation and a 401K after six months. Hilliary Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US and pass a background/drug test.
Hilliary Communications operates five ILEC properties and a CLEC in Oklahoma and Texas. Hilliary proudly serves over 8,000 subscribers in Oklahoma and Texas, operating in excess of 1,500 route miles of fiber providing broadband services.
At present, Hilliary Communications is deploying a new FTTH system to 8,000 new homes in Central Oklahoma.