Keep current and accurate counts of all inventory.
- Check out all trackable items
- Ensure all items are applied to a service order.
- Track and order all items (80% rule) Track & coordinate ordering of low inventory with supervisor.
- Provide a monthly inventory report to the predetermined distribution list by the close of business on or about the 1st of each month
- Maintain spare inventory for the network.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves
Keep track of Return Material Authorizations (RMA)
Processes and documents returns as required in the following established procedures:
- Site of failure
- Serial and Model number (Manufacturer and/or vendor)
- Chassis serial number and Model number
- Technician that replaced equipment
- What equipment was used to replaced failed items
- Keep shipping and tracking information
- Provide a monthly RMA report to the predetermined distribution list by the close of business on the last Friday of every month.
- Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, including reconciling stock counts to computer reports; forwards packing slip to supervisor; math proficiency
- Initiates action to replenish stock by processing purchase orders and other related paperwork.
- Receiving, unpacking, and delivering items to shelves or requesting departments;
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies.
- Performs routine clerical duties in support of unit.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Excellent organizational skills. Basic budget management skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Other duties defined as network requirements dictate.